Dubai College provides a highly stimulating work environment and we seek to recruit and retain dynamic and inspirational teaching and non-teaching staff that share in our vision and commitment.
The College has earned itself an outstanding reputation over the course of the last 40 years. Classes are small and the facilities, resources and the teaching environment are of a high quality. We place an emphasis on academic rigour and innovative learning approaches as well as stressing the importance of the flourishing extra-curricular programme. As practitioners, staff should be looking to develop, to enthuse, to inspire, they should be craftsmen with a passion for their subject and whatever their position in the school, they all ought to feel equally responsible for the outcomes of the College. As members of a school which feels more like an extended family than an institution we hope to educate well-mannered citizens who are empowered to fulfil their aspirations. The “not-for-profit” structure of our organisation perfectly embodies our ethos: everything is invested in the school and the students with nothing left over.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we select staff that understand and share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Our HR Department can be contacted for general enquiries by email on email@example.com
Emailed CVs will not be accepted.
The staff at the College are a diverse bunch but when it came to distilling the essence of the school into words they found a great deal of common ground. Presented below you will find a summary of over 60 hours of conversation with the majority of the Dubai College teaching staff. I hope it will give you a sense of what it is like to work in Dubai's leading British secondary school.
- When asked what Dubai College stands for the staff responded:
- When asked what are our aims as employees at the College the staff responded:
- When asked what values and qualities we should be cultivating in our students the list was exhaustive, however, in summary the staff said:
- Staff were also asked what standards we expect of one another as employees of Dubai College:
- An insight in to life at Dubai College from the parents’ perspective
- The parent body
- As a parent what differentiates Dubai College from other schools?
- What would be the top three positive features that you think prospective parents should know about the school?
- What values do you think Dubai College has instilled in your child?