Year 7 How to apply
Applications for entry to Year 7 in August 2024 are now closed.
You can no longer apply; the closing date for applications to join Year 7 in August 2024 was Tuesday 31st October 2023 at 12 noon (UAE time). Please see the below information for reference only.
You will need the following scanned or digital documents to include in the online application:
- Emirates ID card (front and back) for applicants at school in the UAE or passport for applicants at schools overseas.
- End of Year 5 school report (or end of Grade 4 for students in 12-grade curriculum schools such as IB, American, Indian).
- We require the following standardised test results:
- For students at school in Dubai: most recent CAT4 results and end of Year 5 GL Progress Test results (PTE, PTM, PTS), or equivalent such as MAP
- For students at school outside Dubai: most recent CAT4/standardised results plus any end of Year 5 standardised test results.
You must either upload the required standardised test results or provide your consent within the online application form for us to contact the current school to obtain these.
4. Optional - completed extra-curricular template. Guidance notes and the template are available on this page. We strongly recommend that families take the opportunity to tell us about their child's extra-curricular achievements and interests.
Please indicate on the online application form if your child has any SEND or medical conditions.
For entry to Year 7 in August 2024 a total fee of AED 525 including VAT is payable. This is made up of an application fee (AED100 + VAT) and an assessment fee (AED400 + VAT). Payment instructions are provided as part of the online application process. Payment must be made at the time of application.
On submitting your application, a confirmation email will automatically be sent to the email address provided for the primary registered parent. Please check your spam/junk email folder before contacting us, should you not receive the confirmation email.
If you wish to submit extra-curricular information with your online application, please read the guidance notes and then download and complete the template. The completed extra-curricular template must be submitted with your online application. We will not accept them separately.