Dubai College operates as an independent, non-profit making Secondary School run on British principles under an Emiri Decree granted by His Highness the Ruler of Dubai, as published in the Official Gazette 18 of 1982.
Years 7-11: AED 27,494 per term payable in advance.
Years 12-13: AED 31,133 per term payable in advance.
There are three terms in a year.
Autumn: Sept-Dec Spring: Jan-Mar Summer: Apr-Jul
1. Fees are payable promptly on the due date which will be detailed on the invoice.
2. The Governors reserve the right to refuse admission to any student in the event that fees are not paid.
3. A full term’s notice in writing is required before a student is withdrawn from the school; where such prior notice is not tendered, one term’s fee will be charged in lieu.
A Personal Debenture is required for all new students joining the school to the value of AED 25,000, which will be returned less any outstanding sums owing when the student leaves.
Transport: AED 2,100 per term return journey or AED 1,100 per term one way service (if required). Discounts available for families with more than one child using the bus service as follows:
- 2nd child: 20% discount on one-way and return (AED 880/AED 1680 per term).
- 3rd child: 50% discount on one-way and return (AED 550/AED 1050 per term).
- 4th and subsequent children free.
Private Music: AED 2,310 per term (if required)
This fee will be for a minimum of 400 minutes of private teaching in ten 40 minute lessons per term. The fee is payable in advance with the tuition and transport charges.
A term’s notice in writing is required if a student is withdrawn from the transport or music lessons; where such notice is not given, one term’s charges will still be due.
Visit our Admissions pageadmissions information